Monday, April 13, 2009

My Name is Tera Richardson, I have a wonderful husband, and two beautiful daughters: katelynn(9 years old) and Madison (2 years old). We are a very busy family, with school, work, friends, family, the normal stuff. Iam mainly on here to talk with other parents, that are going through some of the things Iam: My two year old daughter was diagnosed with DiGeorge syndrome, 24 weeks of gestation, she was then diagnosed with a heart condition, called Truncus arteriosis, and when she was two weeks old had her first major heart surgery and was given a valve from a cow(contegra bovine valve): We have been very lucky with her she is pretty much your average two year old, Loves Dora the explorer, snacks while she's watching it. Loves the park and going on walks....the terrible two's are also here! But I know there will be more surgery's, cath's, and so forth and it is always good to talk with other mom's.........so please feel free to chat with me Iam always up for new friends!!!

1 comment:

  1. YEAH...you did it!

    I'll post a link to your blog from mine...PREPARE for all the heart mamas!

    kathy

    ReplyDelete